Ideal for supplying barbecues, cooking appliances, patio heaters and other appliances for LPG (propane and butane) from the unit’s existing supply. Comes with angled inlet connector on the back of the unit. The Gas point comes complete with a Plug in tail connector for connecting onto the hose from the appliance. Inserting the tail connector and turning, locks it in place and allows the gas to flow. The Gas Point comes complete with fitting instructions and is also supplied with 4 fixing screws. You will need a 60mm cutter to create orifice. The metal pipe for the gas inlet needs to be 8mm. The hose for the Plug in tail connector needs to be 8mm bore LPG hose, preferably orange reinforced hose. You will also need suitable hose clips for securing the hose to the plug in tail.
Please note a gas cylinder should never be connected to the Gas point from the outside of the caravan or motor home.
Note the following features:
- complete with plug in tail connector and fixing screws
- good security - no connector, no flow
- push and turn activation
- innovative, attractive design
- high quality for a long reliable life
- easy to fit - requires 60mm cutter
- well styled
- high flow rate
- this version comes with angled inlet connector as shown, but for a good volume, a straight connector version can also be supplied
- Nett weight with connector - 515g
- Conforms to BS EN 331 and BS EN 1949 and made under a certified ISO9001 system