The Bullfinch Low Pressure Outlet/BBQ Point is an ideal easy fitment solution to supplying gas to an outside appliance like a BBQ from your motorhome or caravan gas supply. The Gas point comes complete with Plug in Tail connector for connecting onto the hose from your appliance. Inserting the tail connector and turning, locks it in place and allows the gas to flow to the appliance. The unit is installed onto the vehicle and the gas pipe required is 8mm copper to complete the installation to the vehicle gas supply.
The Gas/BBQ point has many features:
- Complete with plug in tail connector and screws
- Good security – no connector, no flow
- innovate, attractive design
- High quality for a long reliable life
- Compact &lightweight
- Easy to fit – requires a 60mm hole cutter
- Nett weight of unit and connector is 515 grams
Conforms to BS EN 331 and BS EN 1949. The gas hose required from the plug in tail is 8mm rubber gas hose and secured to the appliance and plug in tail by hose clips.
Please note that a gas cylinder should never be connected to the outlet/BBQ point to supply the vehicle with gas to the appliances